Insurance & Financing
Did you know that dental health can affect overall health? It’s essential to have healthy teeth so that your body stays in good condition. Having a dental insurance plan can help keep your teeth and finances in great shape too.
Dental Insurance Plans
At Wellesley Dental Arts, we are in-network with the following insurance plans,
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Indemnity
- Delta Dental Premier
- Delta Dental Premier Network
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
Paying Out-of-Pocket Expenses
Along with financing your expenses, we accept payments made with:
- Major Credit Cards
CareCredit is a financing source for medical and dental costs. Their plans allow you to pay a portion of your expenses each month without being charged interest on what you owe. If you have questions about a dental bill, contact us today.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.